Caloundra Little Athletics recognises that from time to time individual parents and members may have grievances that need to be resolved in the best interests of all parties.
The aim of all parties in a grievance matter should be to resolve the matter by addressing it promptly and in an effective manner.
Parents and members will have the right for a grievance to be heard through committee meetings.
- Initially, the parent should approach the Centre Manager or if not possible a committee member in confidence and try to resolve grievance.
- If the grievance is unresolved, the parent should put grievance in writing and send to the secretary who will put it on the agenda for the next committee meeting.
- All parties are to be present for committee meetings.
- Until the grievance is determined, all parties will continue normally with club etiquette and practice.
- No party shall be prejudiced as to the final resolution of the matter.